Surely, it has been fast because it’s already October and many anime series like Tatakau Shisho, Fairy Tail, Shakugan no Shana S, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun will be aired! Though to tell you honestly, have not watched any of them up to now because of you-know-what.
And as for J-pop, it’s also kinda the same. Though I still keep on updating myself no matter how hectic my sched will be. And I already told in my earlier entries one of those I will be keeping my eye with right? Like Epsilon no Fune (10/14), Datengoku Sensen (10/21), progressive (10/28) and Prophecy (11/18). And as for this post, I will include MORE releases from my fave J-pop artist. 😀
夢幻 (Mugen, eng. Visions)
Nana Mizuki 20th single
01. 夢幻 Mugen (White Album 2nd season OP / TV-CM song for Animelo Mix)
02. 天空のカナリア Tenkuu no Kanaria eng. Canaria of the Sky (Tales of Symphonia the Animation: Tethe’alla-hen OP)
03. Dear Dream (Card Gakuen [drama] Theme Song)
赤い糸 (Akai Ito, eng. Red Thread)
Suara 9th single
KICM-94031 (limited Blu-spec CD) / KICM-4031 (CD-only)
01. 赤い糸 (White Album 2nd season ED) (4:35)
02. 私だけ見つめて Watashi Dake Mitsumete (5:07)
03. 赤い糸 -instrumental- (4:35)
04. 私だけ見つめて -instrumental- (5:07)
Dear My Friend -まだ見ぬ未来へ- (Mada Minu Mirai e)
ELISA 5th single
01. Dear My Friend -まだ見ぬ未来へ- (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun ED)
02. SMILE -You&Me-
03. Dear My Friend -まだ見ぬ未来へ- E.M ver.
04. Dear My Friend -まだ見ぬ未来へ- (instrumental)
05. SMILE -You&Me- (instrumental)
06. Dear My Friend -まだ見ぬ未来へ- E.M ver. -instrumental-
DVD will contain the PV for Dear My Friend -まだ見ぬ未来へ-.
I’m totally excited for ELISA! I just heard the ED theme and it was better than the airy Wonder Wind with a touch of let’s say Spyglass with the progressive rock feel. ;D It’s very refreshing rather than IKU’s ending themes. 😛 Lovin’ it at first heard. And the single cover looks really pretty, as usual!
Mugen is like a powerful dramatic rock-ballad for an OP theme — is White Album that of a dramatic anime?! D; Shin’ai was also the same but more of an orchestral feel with the harp strings. I like the latter better but Mugen is not that bad.
But if you think the first season theme songs are better, then you’re wrong! Akai Ito was much better than the dramatic and mushy Mai Ochiru Yuki no Youni. A soft-rock clear performance none other than by my favorite Suara. ;D
If you want to hear the TV sizes, you can go to YouTube. 😛 They’re all available there.
感情: a bit tired
音楽: “Houyoku no Prophesia” – ELISA